Terms & Conditions
This website is provided by National Internet Marketing [NIM]
National Internet Marketing [NIM] is a trading style and division of Invernetwork Ltd.
In this document all references to the 'website(s)' refer to
If you use the website(s) it is on the basis that you have agreed to abide by the conditions of use set out here. If you do not wish to adhere to these conditions, please do not use the site.
These conditions can change from time to time. We will not provide notice of any changes so you will need to check this document before you use the web site. If you keep using the website then it is agreed between us that you have agreed to any updates to the conditions that we may make.
The purpose of is to provide information in respect of the activities of NIM [Invernetwork Ltd.] and you are allowed to use the Website and the results of any search made on the Website only for this purpose unless specifically prohibited below and entirely at your own risk.
We reserve the right to take whatever measures we consider necessary to ensure that the web site(s) are used for the purposes outlined here in accordance with our terms and conditions and for no other purpose.
The following uses of the Website are prohibited:
• using the Website for any purpose which is against the Law in the United Kingdom or any country or territory used to access the website(s).
• users are expressly prohibited to use the website(s) for anything that could be considered harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, or invasive of another's privacy, or any use that is in the opinion of NIM [Invernetwork Ltd] unreasonable or unsuitable use.
• You may not use the contents of our website(s) for any commercial purpose whatsoever, other than that specifically authorised by us to you in writing. The contents of the website(s) may not be transferred copied or used in databases or records of any kind, or used for any form of commercial promotion or sales marketing of any kind, without our permission in writing.
• Use of any technology so as to record events on the website(s).
• Anything that interferes with the normal operation of the website(s).
• If there is any doubt in respect of any activity defined above, or, any activity you are considering using, then you are required to contact us in writing and inform us of your intentions and seek permission in writing, prior.
You use the website(s) on the basis that you agree that you are aware that you access and use information you find in our directories and on the website(s) and any links or information provided there, entirely at your own risk.
• Any headings or descriptions we use are just to help you find items that may interest you. They are not to be regarded as Trade Descriptions as defined by the Trade Descriptions Act 1968 or its equivalent in any other country or territory.
NIM [Invernetwork Ltd] provide no guarantee or undertaking or other commitment to you in respect of anything contained or advertised or promoted, or information provided to you, whether it be by implication or otherwise, other than as required by UK Law. Any purchases or agreements you enter into are entirely your own responsibility.
NIM [Invernetwork Ltd] will not be liable for any losses, whether personal, or in respect of business activities, whether consequential or actual alleged to have been incurred by:
• Use of the website(s) or reliance on information derived from it.
• The website(s) being unavailable for technical or any other reasons.
• Errors, omissions, virus's, malware, or anything of similar nature.
• Goods, products, services or information that are promoted on the Website or any claim arising from any link, information provided, or email promotion, which is provided by NIM [Invernetwork Ltd] to any other company or one.
• Anything you receive in the form of data, emails, postal items or faxes.
• Anything arising from information provided or sales made by telephone or e-mail contact.
We may offer you a Free Trial Period but for avoidance of doubt this is at our sole discretion and we reserve the right to refuse to do so and stop the Free Trial at any time.
Our services normally run month to month, and will be in accordance with any agreement between us.
If you have any query or question in respect of the above conditions then please contact us directly via email on:
These Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of the United Kingdom (UK) as applicable at the location of UK Registered Office address of Invernetwork Ltd and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of a Court in the United Kingdom. Each of the Clauses and/or Conditions of this agreement shall be construed separately and independently of each other and the invalidity of any one part shall not affect the validity of any other part.